Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

Miss Emma

Emma is doing very well at the hospital. She is very demanding and rules the roost when she is hungry. The nurses say that I am very lucky to be nursing because she absolutely will not wait to be fed. I spent several hours at the hospital with her today and she was happily awake and eating almost the whole time. It is nice to be there alone with her to enjoy a little bit of time together. This morning she had a cute purple bow in her hair. Did you know that they stick the bows on with Elmer's glue?

She has very pretty coloring and her eyes are so blue that they are almost purple. We are excited to show her off after this hospital ordeal is over. I have had friends and family want to come to the hospital to visit, but that is very discouraged and really we have so little time together when she can eat that it is much better for just Riley and I to be there with her. We will probably be blessing her on Mother's day, but maybe the first week of June. We will keep you posted. She has tolerated this whole experience very well and we have even survived and are not much worse for wear. We have spent a fortune on gas driving back and forth, but there is really not much getting around that. I spend about 2 hours a day in the car driving back and forth from the hospital. I can't wait to just stay home with her. Well, considering that probably no one will read this, that is enough update for today.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Hello all-

Dixie Regional uses KY Jelly to stick bows on. Still better than Karo Syrup. It is so sticky.

We always read the blog but don't comment often. I will try to do better. I am also going to figure out how to make my own posting now that I have set up my own account. Aaron's was messed up with the blog swithcing and the google account.
We are so glad to hear that Emma is doing well. We are excited for her to get to go home this week. It is so fun to have another little girl in the family. Sorry boys...I love the baby girls. The girl stuff is just too much fun.

Let us know when you are sure about the blessing date. It is like pulling teeth for Aaron to get a weekend off but we want to plan for it. Can't wait to meet Emma. Tell the boys hello for us.

Aaron, Sarah and Kids
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?