Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

Bonjour!

You now need a google account to sign into Blogger. I'm wondering if that is the reason not as many of you are posting. It just takes a second to create your own account.
What's new with everyone? Thanks, Lisa for the update. I hope everything stays PINK as well. I'm sure this last month is starting to drag out. We are excited for you and the boys.
Wellz probably doesn't want me to say anything until it's definate but we are still planning on going to France in Aug. (Hooray). Things are going as planned. He's taken the GRE- he did awesome. He's talked with the professors and counselors about the MBA program. All he has left to do is send in his references.
We'll most likely put our house up for sale in May. We are working on the finishing touches like tiling the bathroom and kitchen. The truth is I'm so excited to move to France. I'm also sort of sad to let go of our little old house. We've put so many hours into fixing up our house and making it feel like home. Plus, this is the house where we started our family. It is Asa's home.

Oh, I wanted to share a story of Asa's awesome-ness. I've been taking him running up the canyon trail in the jogging stroller this past week. Today I didn't feel like running so I was walking him up the trail. While we were walking he looked up at me and said "Mama, I miss-ed the fast-er stroller."

Hope all is well. Hope to see more posting soon.

PS What's up with Steve and Melissa? Why haven't they joined?

Comments:
Heather it sounds like you and Asa sure have a lot of fun!

I think Steve and Melissa have not joined because of their current internet and computer situation. I recall Melissa telling me that they don't have access at home. That may have changed recently, I haven't talked to her for a week or so.

I want to move to France, but only for a day. I think I would eat too much cheese and pastries. Good luck selling the house!
 
Eating too much cheese and pastries is the whole point. Mmm mmm. We are in the process of trying to make this work. We are getting so excited about it, that, if for any reason it doesn't pan out we will just move there for about six months and then start school.

Heather lately has been having a hard time with the whole sell the house thing. She always falls back in love with Cedar City at about this time of year.

Next week, we are going to Las Vegas for a couple of days so I can attend some McDonalds management classes. We will be calling you Jenny and Dave to see if you're game for hanging out.

Nate (I got really confused by the whole new google account thingamabob.)
 
Or in other words, I, Nate, wrote that last comment. (Not Heather)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?