Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Hello!
Hi everyone, hope you are all well. We are doing great. I am off track and just a little bored as I can't do everything I would like. I have been working slowly but surely on the baby's room and hoping that everything can stay pink. After three ultrasounds you would think that I am convinced, but I don't think I will be until I can actually hear the doctor say "it's a girl". I think Riley thinks I am crazy. My dear friend is throwing me a shower on Saturday and I had one last week at school. Am a little afraid of all the pink clothes. It is fun to see everything and put everything away.
The kids are great and so excited that Spring seems to have finally arrived. They are all about wearing shorts and playing outside for hours on end. Football is still the rule and every day after school I have about 10-15 boys playing football at the house. I don't know if the lawn will survive. At least the kids will.
Landon is watching Napoleon Dynamite and giggling like a little girl. For some strange reason the kids love that movie. I don't get it.
Ah, well, have a nice day all.
The kids are great and so excited that Spring seems to have finally arrived. They are all about wearing shorts and playing outside for hours on end. Football is still the rule and every day after school I have about 10-15 boys playing football at the house. I don't know if the lawn will survive. At least the kids will.
Landon is watching Napoleon Dynamite and giggling like a little girl. For some strange reason the kids love that movie. I don't get it.
Ah, well, have a nice day all.
Comments:
<< Home
I love Spring -sounds like you guys are too. Thanks for being so good at sharing. We're so excited to meet your sweet little baby -"pretty in pink" I'm sure she'll be.
Post a Comment
<< Home
