Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

Let's Party


How about the Wells family Christmas party Saturday Dec. 23 in the morning for some yummy ebilskeebers (sp?) at Mom and Dad's. Friday night we'll be playing games if anyone is game. Also, Samuel just got shots -he's not feeling very good, but he's passed the 15 lb. mark. He's a whopping 15 lbs. 1 oz and is 25 1/2 inches long. I can't believe it. Spencer's up to 60 lbs -barely and Ali's just past 40 -that's as far as we're gonna go. Talk to you guys later.

Comments:
Tyler is 5'4" and 98.4 lbs. Just 12 short years ago he weighed in at 5 pounds.

I am sure we will be not be attending Christmas parties so far from home just before Christmas. I have to work the afternoon of the 22nd and Riley is speaking in church on Christmas Eve day so we can't be gone then either. We will be spending our typical Christmas at home with the kids.

We sure hope you have a nice time at your party.
 
I have to work Saturday afternoon, but the morning should be good on the 23rd. We should be back from Cedar City by Friday evening. We look forward to hanging out and playing games. Merry Chritmas to all!!! We will miss all who can't make it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?