Tuesday, December 19, 2006
It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Can you believe it, we got snow. Ali's eyes were so big as she ran into our bedroom this morning to exclaim, "There's snow outside!" Spencer and Ali wasted no time in making a snowman -isn't it beautiful? As Ali came inside to warm up, she proclaimed, "It's really cold for Las Vegas!" Spencer said, "This is the best day of my life!" We're having lots of fun down here, hope you are too.
Love the Salters.
Comments:
<< Home
That is the sportiest snowman ever. I remember when SG would get snow. Once it snowed like 2 inches and they cancelled school. I see what Spencer means, it was the best day of my life up to that point also.
You should see Cedar City. It's a white out. SO AWESOME!
You should see Cedar City. It's a white out. SO AWESOME!
A blow dryer works well, also you can buy heated tape at the hardware store to wrap around pipes that freeze. Just plug it in. Do be careful, though you don't want water from a broken pipe running down on electrical wire. Leave you water running a little at night to prevent freezing in the first place. I have lived frozen pipes many winters I feel your pain!
Post a Comment
<< Home
