Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Cheese Ball Idol


Oooooh, you guys are in for a real treat. And now is your chance to have a say for this Friday's (?) Wells Family Christmas party. Take advantage of this opportunity to vote for a cheese ball. We have accepted as our contribution the pleasure of providing the fam with two cheese balls to your liking. I've been doing some research and all are relatively popular and have at least a four star rating. And the prospective cheese balls are as follows, and in no particular or preferential order:

Fantastic Gorgonzola Cheese Ball- Of course, the key ingredient may well be the finest of italian cheeses. Really can't go wrong in my own opinion.

Spinach Cheese Ball- Sounds like an interesting variation on the popular spinach dip.

Curry Cheese Ball- The cheese ball of the Maharrajah, no doubt. Curry and mango chutney seem to make this one work.

Yummy Cheese Ball- Main ingredient is bacon, a lot of it. In fact, the cheese to bacon ratio appears to be a little bit skewed and may compromise this ball's spreadability.

The Best Cheeseball- Don't be swayed by its monicker. Out of 19 votes, comes in at an imperfect four and half stars out of five. So, clearly not the best, but definitely not bad. Pepperjack cheese and cilantro make this a spicy little treat.

Go to and cast your votes. I'm anticipating quite a turn out on this one, so don't let me down, Wellses. Riley and Lisa, feel free to offer your opinions as well. Rules are two votes per commentor and I reserve the right to override any popular vote.





Comments:
Well, America voted...
Either the gorgonzola or the curry. Does anyone else love the fact that Wellz devoted an entire blog to CHEESE BALLS. I also love that the picture is the largest option possible.
 
Well, Heather, what better thing to blog about than cheese? I mean isn't that what the world revolves around? Yum, Yum, Yum.

I think you should go for the spinach. A little e-coli at the holiday season adds such a fun twist on the whole thing.
 
We agree with Nate on the Gargonzola cheese and I think 4.5 out of 5 stars is pretty good. We are voting for the Garganzola and the Best Cheese Ball.
We'll be looking forward to a delightful cheeseball and night of partying.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?